**ekoparty security conference 2016 Call for Papers is Open!**
ekoparty security conference
Training October 24-25, 2016
Conference October 26-28, 2016
Submit at: http://cfp.ekoparty.org
We are really proud to announce the 12th annual edition of the Ekoparty Security Conference.
Once again, in this unique event, security specialist from all over Latin America and the world will have the chance to get acquainted with the most important research from this year.
Ekoparty has become the most important technical conference in Latin America, which keeps offering the deepest knowledges in the field. In this year's edition of ekoparty, we are expecting to bring together more than 3000 security specialists.
During the 3-day high voltage lectures, you also can enjoy activities like our famous LOCKPICKING VILLAGE, the WIFI ATTACK LABORATORY, a WARDRIVING around the City, free WORKSHOPS, the most important CAPTURE THE FLAG in Latin America and not forgetting of course, our amazing parties!
Again in this twelveth edition:
* ekoparty will recognize the achievements of Latin American researchers, along with the best research projects. Stay tuned!
The ekoparty organization team is kindly inviting anyone who is interested in showing and sharing their research and/or developments in the field of Information Security.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 0 days
- Satellite Hacking
- Web Security
- Embedded Systems Technologies
- GSM, GPRS and CDMA Security
- RFID Security
- VoIP Security
- Wireless Security
- IPv6 Security
- Attack and Defense Techniques
- Reverse Engineering
- Application Security, Testing, Fuzzing
- Code Auditing
- Virtualization Security
- Malicious Code
- Databases Security
- Packet Pungas
- Viruses, Worms, and Trojans
- e-crime, Phishing and Botnets
- Malware, Crimeware
- e-voting madness
- Banking Security
- Unit 61398 Asado techniques
- Hardware hacking
- Forensics & AntiForensics
* All the lectures are going to be simultaneously translated in both English and Spanish breaking any language barrier.
Consideration will be given first to ORIGINAL work and content that has not been duplicated at any other security or networking conference prior to October 1st, 2016. Submissions with video links will be given preference.
- Full length talks (50 minutes)
- Turbo talks (20 minutes)
- Hands-on Workshops (120 minutes)
- Trainings (1 or 2 days)
* Speakers including a Hands-on Workshop proposal earn extra points in the CFP.
- April 22 - CFP is Open
- August 22 - CFP is Closed
- September 12 - Notification to Authors
- October 24 & 25 - ekoparty trainings
- October 26, 27 & 28 - ekoparty security conference
- Round-trip airfare ticket
- ekoparty's ASADO (BBQ)
- Extra ticket to the conference
- 50% net profit of the Training
- 3 days accommodation
- ekoparty's ASADO (BBQ)
- Ticket to the conference
We are looking for new activities to be performed in parallel to the conference. Send us your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your abstract here:
Questions? Email cfp at ekoparty dot org